Wednesday 22 January 2014

Shiseido Shampoo and Conditioner Review

                Last week, my sister  brought us Shiseido Shampoo and Conditioner to try on. She discovered how amazing it works during her trip in Japan. Actually, she only fell in love with the conditioner only. So when she had her vacation here in the Philippines, she brought us the complete package.

 Shiseido Shampoo


 Shiseido Shampoo for Damage hair


 Shiseido Conditioner


               Though I have a rebonded hair, I still tend to suffer may sabit hair since I dont condition my hair everyday. For everybody's information, I condition my hair every other day only.hahaha. So after my first try of Shieseido shampoo, not more  than a second, I declared to myself how I love the shampoo.
               Aside from that I love the smell, the texture and formula of the shampoo is so smooth that made it obvious that it will leave the hair smooth. When I combed my hair after shower, my hair is so soft to comb as if I applied a conditioner. The softness of my hair made me feel so light and I can now comb my hair using my hand. Its like all the promises of Philippine brands are put in here. "Ang gaan ng feeling", "Kinamay lang umayos na", and "Walang sabit" ! Uh-uh, no exaggeration. I love not only the shampoo but also the conditioner. It functions as its name implies.
             Unfortunately, the said product are not yet available in Shiseido stores Philippines. In other words, I have to order the products in Japan. Whatever the mode of purchase, there is one thing for sure, for my complete hair care,  I definitely switch to Shiseido. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment