Saturday 25 January 2014

My Everyday Beauty Regimen

        As  a woman whose nature of the job is to provide good banking services to different clients, it is  a must too look presentable in front of the clients most of the time. I believe that to look good is to feel good. To those who know me personally, you know guys how conscious I am when F-A-C-E is the issue. You know how more than willing I am to spend much for a good face. Yes, physical appearance is not what any big companies are looking for (unless you are applying for a model). But hey, dont fool me, aside from educational background and personality, the way you handle yourself is a big score.
        You know guys that I wasn't given a hundred percent flawless face. You can see it on my previous posts. So, I have to take care of my skin through the food I take, activities, cosmetics and my skin care regimen.
       Everyday, I have these skin care routine with my favorite skin care products. For a start in the morning, my first step is to :

1.) Cleanse my face with Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

This gentle, soap-free cleanser was originally formulated by dermatologists, specifically for everyday cleansing of even the most sensitive skin.
 - Soothing, non-irritating cleanser ideal for face, hands and body
 - Helps skin retain needed moisture
 -Rinses easily and leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and healthy
 - Mild enough to cleanse a baby's delicate skin
 - Non-comodogenic, fragrance free, pH balanced




2.) Followed by toning. I use VMV Hypoallergenics Superskin 3 as my toner .

Deep-cleaning, acne-managing, firming, mattifying +brightening therapy.
   - for the treatment and control of acne
   - for the prevention of signs of photoaging
   - helps promote brighter, firmer, clearer skin
Validated Hypoallergenic:
VH -75/76. 100% All-Types-Of-Fragrance-Free. 100%, Dye-Phthalate-Paraben + Preservative-Free. Usage, Patch + Clinically-Tested (in vitro in vivo; evidence-based, randomized, double-blind). Non-Comedogenic. For men, women, teens and younger (ages 9+).

3.) Lastly, moisturize. For my moisturizer, I use VMV Hypoallergenics Spring Fresh Oil-Free Nourisher.
Light, fresh, oil-free hydration; softens + skin’s suppleness without adding shine or clogging pores. With monolaurin, a coconut-derived antibacterial for gentle yet effective anti-acne disinfection.
Validated Hypoallergenic:
VH -75/76*. 100% All-Types-Of-Fragrance-Free. 100%, Dye-Phthalate-Paraben + Preservative-Free. Non-Comedogenic. Non-Drying. Usage + Patch Tested. For men, women, teens and younger (ages 9+).

            After applying all these three, I apply my favorite make up to look even better.
           After the day entire day, before I go to bed, I make sure my make up are removed by these following make up removers:

Innisfree Olive Real Cleansing Tissue
With its rich antioxidant ingredients and vitamin nutrients from the finest organically grown olives, this highly enriched cleansing tissue helps you to easily remove makeup and retain skin moisture. 


VMV Hypoallergenics Quick and Complete Make-up Remover
Water-based, easy and swift, no-rinse clean for
rapid, non-drying, non-irritating makeup removal.
Validated Hypoallergenic:
VH -76/76. 100% All-Types-Of-Fragrance-Free. 100% Dye, Oil, Phthalate, Paraben + Preservative-Free. Non-Comedogenic. Usage, Patch + Clinically Tested (in vivo + in vitro). For All Skin Types.

       I cleanse my face again with Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser  and tone it with  VMV Hypoallergenics Superskin 3 Toner  . I then treat my blemishes with
              
Nu Skin Clear Action Night Treatment
It helps amend remnant marks associated with past breakouts for a smooth, clear complexion.
Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid (0.55%)


 or whenever I have an active pimple or feel that a pimple is starting to appear, I immediately apply this Red Spot Corrector still from VMV Hypoallergenics

A uniquely non-drying acne balm made specifically for rosacea-related acne papules and pustules.
Validated Hypoallergenic:
VH -76/76. 100% All-Types-Of-Fragrance-Free. 100% Steroid, Dye, Phthalate, Paraben + Preservative-Free
Believe me, the zit will shrink right away and doesnt leave a mark on your face.

           Please be reminded that we all have different skin types. What is suitable for me may not be suitable for you. I have an oily type of skin for everybody's information. Finding the right product is not that easy. So if ever you found one, stick to it and never switch. But if you are still searching especially for the ones who has the same skin type with me, I highly recommend to try the products I am using and I'll be happy to hear how you will love the products just like me.
       Have a beautiful you =)

No comments:

Post a Comment