Tuesday 24 September 2013

Pimple Problem; My Nu Skin Experience

Pimples. Pimples. Pimples.

I am also a victim of these small swelling of the skin called pimples. I am also one of those unfortunate men and women who almost pray and beg God every night that someday he will make a miracle on my face. Having a lot of pimples on the face reduces self confidence which made me stop from pursuing some of my dreams. Dreams like joining organizations and meet new people, learn new things and acquire new friends. All of those dreams were shattered because of my fears. People keep talking about you, even relatives criticizing you. I have even experienced crying secretly in the office's toilet because office mates  backbiting against you. Name it! I have experienced all that.


My face full of pimples
This is what my face looked like without Nu Skin










I have tried many different products, went to different dermatologists, wasted money just to help God perform the miracle that I was asking until someone introduced me with this product.

Nu Skin Clear Action System
Nu Skin Enterprises is a U.S. based direct selling company that distributes premium quality products and services through three core brands--- Nu Skin, Pharmanex and Big Planet. As soon as I met my Nu Skin Consultant, she explained to me the origin of pimples and let me try Nu Skin products. She recommended me to use Clear Action System since I am prone to acne. Clear Action System is composed of foaming cleanser, toner, day treatment, night treatment. She also added Clay Pack and  Tea Green which is under Pharmanex Line to cleansed my body inside. I spent P10,000 for all the products mentioned but the Clear Action System lasted for six months so it is still practical. 


I have been using Nu Skin for more than a year already. To be honest with you, I only took Tea Green for about three months and its been two months already that I stopped using Clear Action Foaming Cleanser and Toner. And this now what I look like.

The truth is my skin currently is not 100% flawless. I still suffer pimples especially during my period but at least I don't go to derm clinics anymore and let them prick it which is a better according to them.

I can now dare to go outside without make-up

No comments:

Post a Comment