Sunday 11 September 2016

His Silence Means We're Done



We both know we were shaky. We both tried to save our relationship. We tried to make excuses just to avoid intense arguments. But we already know from the start that we would really come to an end.

I just wanna save the friendship we had even if we could not save our relationship. But now I realize that good or peaceful break up does not really exist. The friendship I was dreaming turned to be a nightmare that everytime I talk with you or about you, it gives me an extreme heartache.

Now you are avoiding me. You have done it slowly but its obvious. No more seeing each other, no more texts and more chats. You left me hanging again just like you usually do. Maybe you don't want to initiate break up. I don't initiate too. Now you are silent and your silence means goodbye. I understand that you chose the other girl because there is something or should I say someone that binds with the two of you. I understand that she can give you some of your needs that I cannot give. As long as your happy with her then I will set you free. But please don't forget how much I love you. The pain you both two are giving me will always leave a mark in my heart.

Your silence means we are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment