Monday 20 July 2015

my break up playlists


      We all experienced hearts broken. Whether it is a small fight or a huge break up, we Pinoys would love to listen to the songs which tell the story of our hearts.
       I just want to share my five paulit-ulit break up playlists everytime I feel my heart is being crumpled.

1.) Someones Always Saying Goodbye by ALONA

            Feeling in love is temporary because everyone is leaving. In this song, I came to wonder how love play our feelings. They come, they go. They don't realize how difficult to move on. Everytime I listen to this song, I feel that I was created to become an island where special people do come and go.

 Favorite line: 


Why do people fall in love and they end up crying...Why does gladness becomes sadness, things that I don't get. Someones always saying goodbye I believe it hurts when we cry.  Dont we know parting's never so easy."

Listen to the song:




2.) Heaven Know by RICK PRICE

               I remember my first love in this song. First heart beat, first heart ache. I am deeply amazed how each word of the song describes my feelings for this guy. Everytime I listen to the song, I dont only remember my first. I also feel every word of this song for my present and I cant help but hope and cry. I feel that Rick Price sang this for my guys, nyakz!

Favorite line: 


"He's always on my mind, From the time I wake up 'till I close my eyes, He's everywhere I go, He's all I know. Though he's so far away, It just keeps getting stronger everyday.. All the time I act so brave Im shakin inside, Why does it hurt me so?"

Listen to the song:




3.) Waiting For Your Love by STEVIE B

                  Waiting is never been easy. Waiting causes much pain than being rejected straight. You don't know if he's coming or not. You cant move on because there's no sign even a drop of a hint. The struggle in waiting is indescribable just like in the line "How can I explain, the sorrow and my pain?"...

Favorite Line:


"But now you're gone, gone away. All I do is pray for you each and everyday. I'm waiting for your love. I'm wondering where you are. Are with another girl? Are you showing her your world?"

Listen to the song:



4.) Bakit Nga ba Mahal Kita? by ROSELLE NAVA

               Oh! Love can't really give you answers. Love has full of "whys". In this song, it says how love can do everything. You may be hurt. You may act like a fool but you cant help but love, love and love the person. You are willing to do everything, as in every thing because of your love. In the midst of heartbreak, you hear no complains or confrontations but tears.

Favorite Line: 


"Bakit nga ba mahal Kita? Kahit di pinapansin ang damdamin ko.  Di mo man ako mahal heto pa rin ako nagmamahal ng tapat sayo..."

Listen to the song:




5.) I Miss You by BOYS2MEN

What do you do after you realize that the thing you used to have is already gone? How do you react if you cannot do the things you usually do? I guess just like this song, you keep on reminiscing, hallucinating, and praying that those things will be back again.

Favorite Line: 


"Thought I heard your voice yesterday, Then I turned around to say
That I love you then I realized, That it was just my mind playing tricks on me.
And it seems colder lately at night, And I try to sleep with the lights on

Every time the phone rings I pray to God it's you, And I just can't believe that we're through

I miss you...."


Listen to the song:





No comments:

Post a Comment